Rowenna has now had her second birthday party and her official two year well-baby visit. So, what are the vital stats for this kiddo?
- 24 pounds, 6 ounces and 33 inches of perpetual motion
- an infectious smile and a goofy little laugh
- walking with a push toy, standing without using anything for support or balance
- eating using a fork and spoon
- a love of books, puzzles, and musical instruments
- a handful of words and signs, and a million different facial expressions and sounds to let us know what she needs
- giving hugs (complete with a little pat-pat-pat on the back) and kisses
- “sings” along with the radio, tv theme songs, and the piano
- mothering her baby dolls by snuggling them, patting them, feeding them, and walking them in her baby carriage
- mothering Jax by snuggling him, patting him, feeding him from her tray, and attempting to give him a baby bottle (can a cat be sainted?)
- a full schedule that consists of 3 hours of therapy, a swim lesson, two playgroups, a walk in the park, and a lunch date each week
It’s a good life. A busy life. A bursting with joy life. Thanks to everyone who reads about our adventures and celebrates this sweet girl right along with us!